As the finance director, you are the first point of contact for our clients and responsible for managing the team to execute deliverables on time and within budget. You will be involved in working directly with senior executives to develop strategies and make key financial decisions.
- Manage accounting staff work-distribution and ensure deadlines are met
- Establish internal process and standard operating procedures to improve the efficiency of the firm and service more clients
- Hire and actively mentor accounting staff to achieve their highest potential
- Participate in high level client management and produce strategically
- Participate in preparing and ensuring quality of financial deliverables ranging from financial projections, budgets, tax returns
At NexoaCPA, we believe in growth and helping our staff reach their highest potentials. This is a client facing role with the opportunity to grow as a well rounded CFO in the technology space. There will be accelerated partnership opportunities in 2 years for qualified candidates.
- 5+ year of experience that ranges across the accounting discipline from audit, tax to financial reporting with a focus on technology startups
- Experience managing and coaching teams
- Experience managing and delivering projects end-to-end including planning and budgeting, managing timelines and project quality, managing engagement economics and other issues and risks
- Professional accounting designation required, CPA, CA