As a senior accountant, you will be expected to execute on key accounting deliverables. You will bring your attention to detail, strong communication skills and eagerness to learn to help fast growing startups achieve operational excellence.
- Participate in preparation and planning of complex tax planning mandate
- Point of contact for CFO and other accounting mandate including notice to reader and audit file preparation
- Preparation of financial statement using IFRS and complex note
- Full cycle accounting for client in the technology space including payroll, HST and all relevant accounting task
- Knowledge of taxprep, caseware and full cycle audit would be preferred
At NexoaCPA, we believe in growth and helping our staff reach their highest potentials. The growth trajectory of this role looks like moving from internal accounting to client facing senior/manager role within 12 months and a fully qualified fractional CFO within 3 years.
- 5 years full-cycle bookkeeping experience
- 5+ years of audit experience in local to mid size national firm
- 5+ year of personal tax and corporate tax preparation experience
- Professional accounting designation required, CPA, CA